Square LED – MINI
Conceived with an essential design, this luminaire has a simple square shape which practically integrates in all environments; also its square profile with rounded edges reduces wind exposure.
Cree Square LED Series is conceived with a die-cast aluminium housing, with a powder finish after treatment of the surfaces which protects the fixture from corrosion, fading and peeling. It is equipped with a closing plate that mounts a stand alone light-engine, all powered by Cree technology and featuring the NanoOptic® Precision Delivery Grid™ optic system.
With many available optics and an extensive range of mounting brackets, Cree LED Square Series enhance interchangeable configurations. The possible applications are endless: street lighting, outdoor parking lots, or as spotlight for architectural details of monuments and facades.
- Essential design, simple square shape
- NanoOptic® Precision Delivery Grid optic
- Low wind exposure
- Multiple mounting options
- Delivered Light Output: Over 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 45W
- CRI: Minimum 70 CRI
- CCT: 3000K or 4000K or 5700K
- Limited Warranty: 5 years on luminaire
- Dimensions: 305mm large x 127mm high
- Available Optics: 2LG, 275, 210, 2SH, 3SH, 4ME, 5ME, 5SH